November ‘I want list’
October 28, 2008 § 2 Comments
Oh yes, it’s that time again; dream time.
1. Sergio Rossi metal embellished sandals. I love these, they are the step after strappy sandals and before gladiators (ew), aka the perfect balance. Isn’t the metal detail to die for? I think they’re made for self obsessed people who are always trying to find a reflective surface to look at themselves.
2. Calvin Klein bra and hipsters. A girl cannot ever have enough shoes or underwear. This set is adoorrwwaaable (adorable)! The purple color is sweet and summery and I love lace!
3. Copic markers 72 set B. I am going through a phase most artists/illustrators and designers go through, the ‘marker phase’. I was told I had to buy them for my up and coming fashion illustration class so I decided to try them in Vis Com class and they are fabulous!
4. Dior duchess coat. I loved this collection but this jacket seems so regal and glamorous. The beading and colour gives that extra Dior-ness about it.
5. Dior tie front belted dress. This, I discovered while late night browsing on Neiman Marcus. It is the perfect 40’s style dress, though I’m not favoring the colour, the style, simplicity and length is just perfect.
6. Navy Escada convertible hobo bag. This is simple and classic, the color isn’t to plain and the style is fun and functional. I need a bag like this (convertible), so, if you see something like this for a lower price, give me a buzz.
7. Herve Leger bondage dress. I feel in love with this at the show and wooohoooo it’s on net-a-porter. My favourite feature of this dress is the illusion it gives (the dark band on the waist).
8. Miu Miu cut out dress. From afar this just looks like a fairly colorful shift dress but actually, the green bits are cut out!
9. Oscar De La Renta dress. I couldn’t decide between this or the on above. They both have the summery green colors and are contrasted. This one seems a bit more ‘me’. What do you think?
10. Valentino blouse. I also found this while late night browsing on Neiman Marcus. This blouse is perfect for all my skirts!
11. Giorgio Armani beaded peeptoe pumps. These are perfect for any occasion, whether a formal event worn with a gown or a casual soiree with tights. Hmmmmm…
A girl can dream huh?
Tagged: bondage dress, calvin klein underwear, copic markers 72 set, dior duchess coat, Dior tie front maroon dress, dream time, giorgio armani, gladiator shoes eww, Herve Leger, i want list, metal embelished sandals, miu miu cut out dress, navy escada bag, neiman marcus, net-a-porter, oscar de la renta green dress, peeptoe pumps, self obsessed people, sergio rossi, valentino blouse, wish list