December 31, 2008 § 7 Comments
2008 like all years has been a year of highs and lows.
This year I have learnt
- That love is a powerful emotion, jealousy is a even more powerful one
- Not to wear a black bra under a white dress, no matter how thick the material is
- You can make someone like you (girl or boy), though sometimes you can bribe them for temporary affection
- Not to ‘fall deeply in love’ with someone before you meet/ get to know them
- To ignore ‘hate emails and comments’
- Not to diet
- Scoliosis is painful
- Cherry juice is the best lip stain
- Girl schools can be awful
- To check that your skirt isn’t tucked into your tights before you leave the toilet cubicle
- Procrastination is my worst habit
- That the internet is a drug
- Don’t buy swimsuits in a rush
This year I have done these rather memorable things:
- Had my first fashion show
- Met the director of Melbourne fashion week
- Got my first pair of designer glasses
- Started this blog
Next year I will:
- Be a nicer person
- Lose weight
- Start selling my designs online
- Enjoy my trip to china
- Try harder at school
- Not to impulse buy
- Try and make at least 60% of my daily wardrobe
- Be nice and not a totally stuck up bitch at ‘V.E.T fashion class’
- Go to a blogger meet up
- Try and find a healthy balance between school and social life.
December 30, 2008 § 2 Comments
December 29, 2008 § 6 Comments
This is what I wore yesturday before the photoshot, it got too hot and I had to walk to Bianca’s house.
Wrap top: My mum’s
Bandeau bra: target
Shorts: Forever new
Scarf: My mum’s old old old old fendi
December 27, 2008 § 2 Comments
She just oozes style and chic-ness. I first got a glimpse of her on my friend Lisa’s myspace, and it wasn’t until last night when I had a thoroughread of my September French Vogue that I discovered her name was Melanie and she worked as a junior fashion editor there,I was immediatelydrawn to her style (not to mention she’s always with Carine and absorbing her goodness) and started googling her. It wasn’t long until I was reading her thread on TFS, and I did that until 1am. I am now obsessed with her and her killer legs, and now she’s pregnant?! WOW, she’s the chicest pregnant woman ever. I would love to her legs in my genes!
She, Carine (Roitfeld),Geraldine (Saglio) and Julia (restoin-Roitfeld) make such a great posse.
PS. She looks sooo much like Phoebe’s friend Mabel!
December 25, 2008 § 1 Comment
December 23, 2008 § 1 Comment
This is what I’m wearing to this dress up party thing. I’m at the award stage where I don’t know if I should sit with the adults or at the kids table. Don’t worry I don’t know what I dressed up as either.
Head band: My own design
Top: My mum’s
Skirt: My own design
Shoes: Tony Bianco