July 11, 2009 § 4 Comments
Grant from Inkandleather has tagged me. Usually I just say thanks but don’t continue the chain but I (L) Grant and ‘honesty quizzes’.
“You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Then you have to tag 10 people with the award. Finally, let all the people you’ve given the award to know they’ve gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). Don’t forget to link back to the person who awarded you.”
I’ll just be doing the 10 things because I don’t have time to go around and tag everyone. Sorry to be the party pooper.
1. I’m a total hypochondriac.
2. I’m the ‘mothery’ friend. I’m the one that brings the umbrella, the hand sanitisers, the bandaids, panadols and sanitary products.
3. I am insainly envious of people who are younger and more sucessful than me.
4. I haven’t stepped inside a Supre store in 2.5 years.
5. I actually do the whole ‘word vomit’ thing (Mean Girls) where I say what I’m thinking without realised and my friends all look at me and say “WHAT?”
6. I’m a hoarder, I hoard everything and think ‘This might just come in handy one day’.
7. I’m not kidding or being sarcastic when I say “I (L) Miley Cyrus”. I would get a I (L) Miley t-shirt if it wasn’t from Supre.
8. I nearly used up all our internet for this month downloading Hannah Montana.
9. I really, really like to sing along with songs on the radio when I’m the car, and only in the car.
10. One of my eyes is bigger than the other and it’s really obvious when I don’t wear my glasses.
BTW this is what I wore yesterday
Cape: My own design
Cardigan: My own design via Erdos
Shoes: Nine West
Brooch: My mum’s
Gloves: Ports 1961