August “I want list”
August 2, 2009 § 16 Comments
1. Alice + Olivia chain dress. I don’t actually want to buy this dress, I’m more inclined to make it. But there is a seriously limited range of chain on offer.
2. Chloe wool coat. I need a new coat! I’ve been trying to find a black coat that is interesting enough to wear on its own but it won’t be distracting if I wear something riveting underneath.
3. Wolford vine print stockings. I’m actually a bit sick of black opaques since I wear them for 6 days a week (black opaques are a part of my school uniform too)!
4. Lanvin Amalia bag. I apply the same rule to bags as to coats; interesting but not distracting.
5. Lanvin Wedge boots. I know what you’re thinking “EW, wedge boots!” . The first pair of boots I remember having were wedges! And they were my life! I wore them until the black suede turned grey and the rubber big came off. My mum begged me to throw them away and she’ll buy me another pair but to my disappointment they didn’t have any left, to which I responded with wailing and screaming in the middle of Myer. Since then I’ve had an unhealthy fear of ‘boot shopping’ .
6. Louboutin glitter pumps. FINALLY THEY COME IN A DECENT HEEL HEIGHT!
7. Luella Blouse. Well that’s my blouse for the month.
8. Moschino coat dress. I saw it on net-a-porter and just fell head over heels in love with it! I love the combination of navy and black and the pipped detail on the collar and shoulders is just divine!
9. Oscar De La Renta cuff. Different websites have described this differently, some say it’s a tree stem, others have avoided describing it at all. I think it looks like pretzel and it entertains me so I WANT ONE!
10. Marc Jacobs ostrich stam. I think this is the best Stam yet!
So, what are you oogling at this month?